Sunday 24 July 2016

Garden or Curtains Which won.



No contest. Garden of course. The move had one van dedicated to plants and they needed to be settled into their new home.




Started on the small courtyard as it seemed manageable. One shrub already there so mine planted round it.




Lots of cutting back ivy etc. The soil is rubbish. Missing my garden soil, with its years of added farmyard manure and compost. Resorted to buying organic manure from the garden centre. No smell!




Table and chairs a house warming present from my daughter- in- law. Perfect.




Have already eaten breakfast and lunch sitting out.




Plan to treat myself to some outdoor dishes, so watch this space.
The curtains will have to be patient.




This is my homeless art material. Exploring possibilities for studio space. Have unpacked, with help from family and friends, so many boxes.




These still to be unpacked. More art material. I think they are breeding in the garage.




Where are the contents to go? Will I ever find scissors, glue etc. again and where oh where is my Gesso?
Big changes - moving into a smaller home but content to be in a small town with essential shops within walking distance. Joy of Joy a family garage round the corner with lovely people to look after my car.
Thoughts.
Living one minute, one hour, one day at a time. Trying to ensure I enjoy a useful, fulfilled and therefore a  happy life.
Keep healthy- get this extra stone off.
Keep focused.
Nurture my family and friends.
Count my blessings.
Please look in next week and leave a comment.
Do you find the content interesting? Are the photographs Ok?
Check out my new regime to see how I plan to get that stone off.
See how the courtyard is progressing.
BYE   BYE


















4 comments:

  1. Photographs are perfect, very clear and illustrative of the words
    Love your outdoor table and lunch. Looking forward to sitting in that space surrounded by non-smelly manure and your re-homed plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes. Looks familiar! Wish I could get your blog up an easier way as I can't find a way to get alerts, but will look in again soon .

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all is coming together. I am so happy for you.
    You have good plans and people around you, yeah!
    For me it takes time to find the right places for everything.

    Looks like you will enjoy your new dinning space. So nice of your DIL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photos and words are great. I suspect you are quite the gardener, as is our mutual friend, so I look forward to seeing your outdoor living spaces. A perfectly quaint table and lunch looks delicious. It's so hard to diet when one has to feed more than oneself, as is my case. You'll find your toys soon.

    ReplyDelete