Sunday 15 October 2017

Time spent with friends

Have been spending time with friends in a beautiful part of Scotland


Waterfalls


River walks


Wonderful Autumn colour which could not be adequately photographed. I even managed a few big hills.


This is a super walk. Woods, Moorland, and Riverside
We wandered all afternoon with frequent stops to read the poems and view the great pieces of sculpture.


 










A very small selection of the many pieces on this walk. Some are fun and make you laugh others carry a serious message.
This bronze sculpture was my favourite.

I have been adding to my Beach piece. No name yet.
 





Razor Shell will have a book inside.


Loose thread has got into the photo.
Please look in next week. Will I have a name for the Beach piece? Will I have finished my Challenge Book?


BYE      BYE

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time in Scotland. I think I would enjoy that walk. I love that pink shell. I have a few that are similar. Wishing you a wonderful time creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely this looks. We go often to Aberdeenshire up the A9 ... a visit seems like a must! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete